Should I Get A Hair Replacement Procedure or Hair Transplant Surgery?
Many of our clients ask about the differences between a Hair Replacement Procedure and Hair Transplant Surgery. Here are some of the major factors you should consider when making an informed decision.
Consider Hair Replacement If:
- You want a dramatic change, either right away or phased in gradually over several months
- You have extensive hair loss that limits the number of donor grafts available for surgery
- You want to look better than you did before your hair loss began
- You want maximum control over the look and style of your hair
- You work in a high-visibility profession such as acting, broadcasting, or modeling
Consider Transplant Surgery If:
- You want an all-natural solution for the rest of your life
- You have moderate hair loss, but still have enough hair on the back or sides of your head to provide donor grafts
- You've tried one or more topical hair-loss prevention systems without success or want more dramatic results
- You prefer your own natural hair, even if it means fewer styling options
- You consider the higher costs associated with surgery to be an investment in your future
Still not sure?Take The Quick Online Assesment