“HAIR CLUB PROMOTION”
PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY
1. No Purchase Necessary: NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Promotion is only valid in the state of North Carolina and voided anywhere else. Open to persons 18 years old or older, who are legal residents of North Carolina at time of entry, and who reside within the WFNZ-FM radio station broadcast area.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion period begins on January 8, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on February 3, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“Promotion Period”). No later than February 8, 2019, CRN will hold one random drawing from all fully completed eligible entries received from within the state of North
Carolina. One single prize will be awarded. CRN will contact the Winner to announce the prize via at least one of the contact methods provided.
4. Prize: Winner will receive a credit for up to $5000 in Hair Club credit (“Prize”) towards eligible Hair Club services at the any of the Hair Club centers located in North Carolina (Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston Salem). Prize must be used within 12 months from date of submission to CRN of all required Prize Processing Forms (“Prize Effective Date”) [“Prize Processing Forms” shall include but not be limited to: an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release, a promise to pay taxes, and an IRS W9 Form]. $5000 credit expires 12 months after the Prize Effective Date. Hair Club is not responsible for Winner’s failure to use the totality of the $5000 credit within 12 months after Prize Effective Date, as such Prize balance is not redeemable for cash. Winner may request to review Prize Processing Forms prior to Prize acceptance; Winner acknowledges that failure to complete Prize Processing Forms “as is” may result in automatic forfeiture of the Prize. The Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of February 3, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST via a random selection process to be conducted by CRN no later than February 8, 2019. CRN’s and Sponsor’s duty to contact Winner shall be fulfilled, once Sponsor and or CRN have left either one voicemail at any one of the phone number’s provided or sent an email at the email address provided. Winner shall have five business days to get in touch with CRN to accept Prize by following any instructions provided by CRN. If a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the selected Winner cannot be reached using the information provided at time of entry, and or if Winner does not contact CRN to accept the Prize within five business days of first contact, CRN shall draw again from eligible entries to select a new Winner. Winner shall have five business days from the date Winner is first reached to complete all required Prize Processing Forms, failure to do so within such five business day period may result, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, in automatic forfeiture of the Prize. Winner shall have fifteen business days from the Prize Effective Date to schedule and attend a Hair Club initial consultation at the one of the Hair ClubClub centers within North Carolina (Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston Salem), failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize. Prize and any balance thereon will expire and be automatically forfeited by Winner on the 365th day after the Prize Effective Date. Winner is solely responsible for any additional expenses that may result in connection with this Promotion and the Prize, including, but not limited to, internet, data, mobile, and phone access fees, costs of travel to and from the center, federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, Winner may be required to prepay any additional expenses, in part or in whole, prior to Prize disbursement. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received as of February 3, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Failure to submit, within required timeframes, the information required in the Promotion Page or on the processing forms as requested by Sponsor or CRN, and or failure to abide by these Official Rules, will result in the forfeiture of the Prize, and the award of the Prize to an alternate winner. Winner may waive the right to claim the Prize in writing, at which point, CRN shall elect an alternate Winner.
5. Prize Restrictions: To participate in the Promotion all persons must submit an entry via the Promotion Page during the Promotion Period. Internet/data connection, as well as valid phone number and valid email address required to participate. Internet, data and wireless, phone carrier fees may apply depending on the method used for submitting entry; Participants are solely responsible for all such fees. Prize is only transferable, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, provided that Sponsor will not transfer any Prize after Winner has availed herself or himself of any services. By entering this Promotion, Participants acknowledge that the Winner will be required to submit to an initial consultation where a Hair Club image consultant will determine, in the image consultant’s sole discretion, what Hair Club solution(s) is best suited to the Winner. Participants who enter this Promotion acknowledge that surgery, MDP, and PRP are not a part of this promotion, that not all solutions are available in all centers, and that not all Participants will qualify for every solution offered at Hair Club. Hair Club’s image consultants will determine which Hair Club solution is right for the Winner based on the image consultants’ expertise and the Winners needs, as observed by the image consultant. Winner is eligible to receive up to $5000 in Hair Club services within 12 months from Prize Effective Date, however, not all Hair Club solutions have the same value, therefore,
the ultimate value of the prize will vary based on the solution(s) used by Participant, and the Participant’s overall use of Hair Club services up to 12 months after Prize Effective Date. Participant will be required to fill out standard Hair Club forms on the day of the initial consultation, and thereafter as needed, and must sign a Hair Club agreement governing the terms of any solution used by Participant, provided that the cost of any Hair Club agreement signed will be waived. The Prize cannot be used towards the purchase of wet goods, nor laser devices, surgery or PRP. There shall be no compensation or prize substitution if Winner is unable to or unwilling to accept Prize during the 365 day period after the Prize Effective date for any reason of illness, family emergency, personal events, terrorism, labor strikes, weather, inability to take possession of the prize for any reason, or other acts beyond Sponsor’s control. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted, except by the Sponsor in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize and any balance thereon expire on the 365 day after Prize Effective Date.
6. Waiver/Release. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and acknowledge that all decisions of CRN are final. In consideration for the opportunity to participate, Participants irrevocably consent to Sponsor’s use of their names, biographical information, image, and likeness without limitation, in any media now in existence or hereafter devised, for advertising, publicity or other commercial purposes without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. As a condition of entering the Promotion, Participants agree that: (a) under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, special or any other damages or attorney’s fees, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses arising out of this Promotion; (b) all causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND SPONSOR’S PARTNERS, PRINCIPALS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, INCLUDING CRN (“RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS AND PROPERTY, INCLUDING DEATH, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT AND WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE, WHICH RELATES IN ANY WAY TO PARTICIPANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, AS WELL AS THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, AND ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITIES. PARTICIPANTS WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Participation: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Participants and or any persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Promotion is compromised by non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion and award Prize based on the entries received before the end of the Promotion Period, or in such other manner as Sponsor sees fit in accordance with the spirit of these Official Rules. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted in an online entry or the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number used to send an entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address or mobile phone number by the organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address or by the carrier responsible for the mobile phone service provided to that particular phone number. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Sponsor and or CRN shall notify Participants if the Promotion is suspended, modified, terminated, and or if an alternate Winner is elected. This Promotion is not open to Sponsor, CRN, participating radio station, nor to their affiliates,
subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and or their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any of the aforementioned.
8. Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws principles. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States and the state of North Carolina who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except for employees or agents of the radio station, Released Parties, each of the foregoing’s subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies, wholesale distributors, individual retail licensees, and members of their immediate families or households. Void wherever taxed, prohibited or restricted. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
10. Winners List: Winners will be contacted by CRN. Participants may also request the name of the winner, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Hair Club Winners List c/o CRN; 1 Circular Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514, no later than April 30, 2019. Requests received outside that period may not be processed. Allow four to six weeks for delivery of list.
11. Unsubscribe: Any participant may request that the Sponsor remove participant’s name, mobile number, and email address or other contract information from the Sponsor’s mailing list by sending an email for removal to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that removal may take up to 10 days to process.