HairClub is Verified Clean to help keep you healthy.
The health of everyone who visits a HairClub center has always been our top priority. We've long followed strict sanitation procedures for the comfort of our guests. We've taken extra steps to make sure you feel happy and safe when visiting HairClub.
What does it mean to be Verified Clean?
Being Verified Clean means that every employee at your HairClub center is performing all the precautionary measures set forth by HairClub's task force to maintain a clean, healthy environment. These actions include:
- Conducting temperature checks and health screening questionnaires of our Employees, Clients, and Prospective Clients
- Sanitizing surfaces frequently for maximum prevention of contamination
- Undertaking sound hygiene practices in the workplace, such as wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gloves, masks, face shields, and disposable capes
- Requiring all Clients and Prospective Clients to wear PPE, including a mask and disposable cape
- Maintaining an adequate distance between individuals and extending hours-of-operation and the duration between appointments to minimize personal contact
- Directing a flow of foot traffic for individuals to enter and exit different opened doors to minimize touching high contact areas such as door handles.
- Following a strict "no work" policy for employees who show symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in proximity to someone who has
- Enforcing a "no guest" policy, which includes children. The only exception is guests who assist Clients with mobility issues.
These are several examples of means we're taking for your comfort and safety.
You can have peace of mind knowing HairClub is Verified Clean.