You’ll find the Bloomington HairClub within The Illinois House between Center and Madison on the North side of the street. Our easily accessible center prides itself of providing effective solutions for your hair loss no matter your needs! We are truly a full-service hair replacement salon. We can help everyone! Our group works together as a team to pool our knowledge and skills, providing top-notch service and a fun and interesting visit for each client. You’ll hear laughter coming from the styling rooms and the occasional singing from the hallways! We will not only meet your expectations for great hair, but your appointments will also be a comfortable, enjoyable, and fun experience.
Hair Regrowth Our Bloomington location offers a portfolio of in-salon and at-home regrowth solutions that are a non-surgical option and shown to regrow hair when used as directed.
Our Bloomington location offers Replacement solutions that bring new hair to areas of the scalp with thinning or no hair. Replacement solutions are fast and include Xtrands, Xtrands+, Halos, and Extensions… you'll see results after your first styling session.
Our Bloomington location offers hair restoration solutions including FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) hair transplants*, and our pioneering BioGraft®*, which combines proven transplantation and hair systems to give you a fuller-looking head of hair.
Todd Ziman is the center manager here at our Amarillo location. Todd is well educated and experienced on hair restoration and all the remarkable solutions we offer at HairClub. In addition to providing exceptional hair services, Todd also prioritizes creating a fun, comfortable environment for our clients and our team. The Bloomington HairClub is filled with laughter, we enjoy close relationships with our clients, and Todd leads our team in providing compassionate, effective solutions that you deserve. It is Todd’s mission to ensure you are satisfied with your new look and you love your hair!
ESTACIONAMIENTO: El estacionamiento en la calle es gratuito durante 90 minutos. Después de 90 minutos, está sujeto a un ticket de estacionamiento de $ 10. Hay un estacionamiento de la ciudad de varios niveles a 2 cuadras al norte de nuestro edificio. Usted ingresa a este estacionamiento en Market St., que está a 2 cuadras al norte de Jefferson St. Una vez que se detiene en el estacionamiento, no vaya directamente hacia las puertas de estacionamiento, sino que gire a la derecha. Esta área ofrece estacionamiento gratis por hasta 4 horas.
Desde el Norte: Chicago
• Desde Chicago: tome la I-55 sur hasta la salida 165
• Tome Business 51 South (también llamado Main Street, y Madison Street cuando se acerque a nosotros) aproximadamente 4 millas hasta Jefferson Street
• Cuando la calle se curve a la derecha, curve con la calle pero permanezca en el carril de la izquierda
• Gire a la izquierda (este) en Jefferson St. Estamos en el lado izquierdo (norte) de ese bloque.
Desde el Sur: área de Springfield
• Área de Springfield: tome la I-55 norte
• Cuando se aproxime a Bloomington, manténgase a la izquierda
• Siga hacia la I-55 North Chicago
• Tome la salida 160, Market Street, y gire a la derecha (este)
• Continúe aproximadamente 2 millas hasta Madison Street
• Gire a la derecha (sur) en Madison St. y continúe 2 cuadras hacia Jefferson Street
• Gire a la izquierda (este) en Jefferson Street
• La casa de Illinois está en ese bloque, en el lado izquierdo (norte) de la calle
Desde el Este: Área de Champaign
• Tome la I-74 West hasta la salida 135 (también Main Street) hacia la derecha
• Tome Business 51 (Main Street) North aproximadamente 3 millas, hasta Jefferson Street
• Gire a la izquierda (oeste) en Jefferson Street
• Proceda 2 bloques
• La casa de Illinois está en el lado derecho (norte) de la calle, después del centro y antes de la calle Madison
Desde el Oeste: área de Peoria
• I-74 East hasta el enlace I -74 / I-55, salga a la derecha,
• Salida 127, I-55 sur (hacia St. Louis)
• Maneje aproximadamente 2 millas hasta la salida 160 (Market Street / Pekin)
• Gire a la izquierda (este) en Market St. Vaya aproximadamente 2 millas hasta Madison St., gire a la derecha (sur)
• Ir 2 cuadras y girar a la izquierda (este) en Jefferson Street
• La casa de Illinois estará en el lado izquierdo (norte) de la calle
26 de Agosto de 2014
April 15, 2015 I have been very pleased with the staff at the Bloomington HC. They have always been very friendly and professional on my many vists to HC. My stylist is a true professional and does excellent work on my hair. Everyone at HC makes my trip to HC very enjoyable. Steve P.
Stephen M. P.
15 de Abril de 2014
I've been a Bloomington Hair Club member for over 15 years. The level of service is excellent and the atmosphere is discrete and comfortable. The systems are the highest quality and the service is worth the little extra that you'd spend (if any) on ordering systems on-line and left to do it yourself. They care that you're happy and get what you want. Couldn't be happier.
3 de Abril de 2014
I have always been very satisfied with how the people at Hair Club have treated me. They are friendly, courtious and totally professional in the service that they provide. I have not had many issues in the time I have been a member, but when one arrises, the staff at HCM takes care of my needs right away to my satisfaction. A great bunch of people that treat me like someone special.
12 de Marzo de 2014
The staff in Bloomington HC has always been professional and friendly no matter which stylist I have since I started coming to Hair Club in 2002.They always make sure you are happy with your hair before you leave.I like that they have early evening appointments to fit my work schedule since I work late.
9 de Marzo de 2014
I will admit I was very nervous and skeptical before I went to the Bloomington HC center. My hair loss really bothered me, and I didn't know what to do. I researched and tried so many things that said would help with my hair, but nothing worked. After going to HC I will now admit that going to the center on the day I did, was the best decision I've made. It changed my life. They are very professional and honest, and they know what they are talking about. Today...I can't imagine what I would have done if I hadn't gone in.
23 de Enero de 2014
My experience at Hair Club has been amazing. I started going to Hair Club in august of 1998. Before I joined Hair Club I had no confidence in my appearance at all. If I couldn't wear a ball cap I would not attend any functions. I stayed home a lot. Since joining the Hair Club I have taken an office job and go everywhere. The ownership and the staff are top notch. My stylist is a perfectionist and I never leave there not feeling 100 percent about my appearance. - Sam J.
23 de Octubre de 2012