For the past 40 years, HairClub has been helping people who are experiencing all levels of hair loss. We have a solution for everyone. We’d love to sit down with you for an hour and give you complete hair health checkup, and share with you:
HairClub is not merely a company or brand. We're a family of hair health experts whose mission is to help people get the hair they love. We genuinely believe life is better when you love your hair. Over 40-years and more than half-a-million clients have formed us into who we are today. Your journey to hair you love will shape us into who we are tomorrow. We’d be happy to tell you about our products and services, all of which are designed to help you love your hair, and live your life™.
From our EXT Extreme Hair Therapy® to laser hair treatments, HairClub has you covered. If you see your hair thinning, we can help.
Our hair restoration solutions include FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) hair transplants*, Plasma Rich Platelet therapies*, and our pioneering BioGraft®* which combines transplantation and hair systems to give you a fuller-looking head of hair.
So, schedule an appointment today to find out which solution or combination of solutions is right for you!
At HairClub, we're happy to offer you:
Hair Club Tracy is located in the Satellite Healthcare Building, a dark red building behind Tracy Urgent Care on 2160 W. Grant Line Road. The cross street is Orchard Parkway. You can also take Orchard Parkway and make a left into the parking lot and you'll see our red building. Off Grant Line Road, you will see T-Mobile, Triple A, and you can make a right into the driveway. Take the stairs located on the right or the elevators to the 2nd floor.
From the North:
· Take State Route 4 West
· Keep left at the fork and follow the signs to Hwy 5 S, towards CA 4 / Los Angles / SF
· Merge onto 5 S towards Los Angeles / SF
· Continue on fork to 205 W
· Follow the signs to 205 W / 580 West / SF
· Take the Naglee Road Exit towards Grant Line Road
· Take first left onto Naglee Road and our building will be on the right
From the South:
· Take I-5 North
· Keep left to continue on 580 W towards Tracy / SF
· Take Corral Hollow Road Exit
· Turn right onto Corral Hollow Road
· Left on Grant Line Road, make U-Turn on Joe Pombo Pkwy / Orchard Pkwy
· Our building will be on the right
From the East:
· Take CA 99 N towards Stockton / Sacramento
· Take 120 West towards Manteca / SF
· Continue on to 120 W
· Take Interstate 5 South Exit towards Los Angeles / SF
· Keep on right fork toward Hwy 205 West
· Follow signs for SF / 205 / 580
· Exit off Naglee Road Exit towards Grant Line Road
· Take Left on Naglee Road and first left on Grant Line Road
· Our building will be on the right
From the West:
· Take 80 East (towards Oakland)
· Continue on 80 East towards Hayward / Stockton / Hwy 24 to Interstate 580 East
· Continue on 580 East to Hwy 205 Tracy / Stockton
· Take Grant Line Road Exit
· Turn right onto Grant Line Road and our building will be on the right.
I have been an HCM member for many many years and have never had any complaints with ANY of the staff at any of the Hair Club locations in and around the Toronto Ontario area. I am presently going to the downtown location as it is the closest location to where I live. Carla, Vicki and Janine (stylists/technicians) have become very special, as they have become like an extended family to me. I certainly look forward to a service with one of these three talented and personable technicians. Do not hesitate for a moment to try out this location. Be sure to ask for any one of these three team players - - you will be pleasantly surprised at how well they know their craft!
June 10, 2015
HAIRCLUB IN FRESNO HAS BEEN DOING MY HAIR FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS. FOUR MONTHS AGO I SWITCHED TO TRACY WHICH IS MUCH CLOSER TO ME. THIS CREW IS GREAT, ACCOMODATING AND VERY PLEASANT.
March 22, 2015
Cindy its a very wonderful helpful and honest. If cindy was not here I don't think I would be a happy customer .she has help me accept my hair non surgical she is a very frendly person and I trust completely
March 14, 2015
I have been with hair club for many years. I recently have been going to tracy location since they have opened this location. My stylist is Cindy and I must say she is very good. Always a smile and very concerning. I recommend this location and especially Cindy. Thank you hair club.
March 11, 2015
I have been a client for about 8 yrs. I was going to the Sacramento Hair Club because it was the closes one to me. My gas bill and travel time were sometimes a problem if I didn't get an appointment that was not helping miss commuting traffic and my commute was 100 miles round trip. Most of the time the receptionist was very good at it. Finally, a new Hair Club opened up in Tracy. I was nervous because I had a great stylist in Sacramento and didn't know what I was going to get as a stylist. The manager and receptionist were the greatest. They made me feel welcome and as though I have known them for years. The stylist was very knowledgeable and explained everything. Her experience as a hair stylist was amazing. This girl takes pride in her work and it showed. Great job on styling my system. I highly recommend this facility. I had a great experience!!!!!!
March 9, 2015
Cuc tran (cindy) was an excellent person as a customer service and with a very positive attitude . I recommend her with a great personality and thanking her for a very good service .
March 4, 2015