Wigs, Hair Regrowth, Replacement and Restoration in San Antonio, TX
Our San Antonio HairClub Center sits across the street from the San Antonio International Airport. Just a short drive from the airport, our location is ideal for travelers from Mexico and South Texas looking for effective, personalized hair restoration solutions that work! Here at the San Antonio HairClub, our team can provide all the proven HairClub services that you've come to expect. No matter the severity of your hair loss, we will work with you to find solutions that restore your confidence and help you love your hair again!
Our San Antonio location features The Wig Boutique at HairClub, a comprehensive one-stop wig center featuring a large selection of styles and colors to choose from. No Appointment Necessary. Stop In To Shop, Try On, Or Talk About Wigs.
Our San Antonio location also features a full-service salon to provide haircuts, colors, blowouts, hair care and hair styling products, and other salon essentials.
Our San Antonio location offers a portfolio of in-salon and at-home regrowth solutions that are a non-surgical option and shown to regrow hair when used as directed.
Our San Antonio location offers Replacement solutions that bring new hair to areas of the scalp with thinning or no hair. Replacement solutions are fast and include Xtrands, Xtrands+, Halos, Extensions and Wigs… you'll see results after your first styling session.
Our San Antonio location offers hair restoration solutions including FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) hair transplants*, and our pioneering BioGraft®*, which combines proven transplantation and hair systems to give you a fuller-looking head of hair.
Mark Wehman is the center manager here at our San Antonio location. Mark has served four years as a manager for HairClub and has been a client himself for over 35 years. He's well educated and experienced in hair restoration and all the excellent solutions we offer at HairClub. And because Mark is a long-term HairClub client, and he understands each client's needs and hair care goals. He guides his team to providing compassionate, effective solutions that you deserve. It is Mark's mission to ensure you are satisfied with your new look and love your hair!
11th floor in suite #1110. When you exit the elevator, we are located in Suite #1100 with the double door entrance.
PARKING: Free parking is available in the rear and sides of the building for all customers.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Metropolitan Transit www.viainof.net Local #: 210-362-2020. Toll Free #: 866-362-2020. Hearing impaired #: 210-362-2019. Taxi service #: 210-222-2222
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Saturdays the front doors to the building are locked at 1:00 PM. Doors also lock on weekdays at 6:00 PM. Please call 210-832-0024 to gain access to the building.
From the North:
· Take I-35 South to I-410 West
· Merge onto I-410 West
· Proceed on I-410 to the Jones Maltsberger Exit and take the turnaround towards Highway 281.
· The building is on your right. One International Center.
From the South: North on I-35
· Take I-35 North
· Merge right onto I-410 West
· Proceed on I-410 to the Jones Maltsberger Exit and take the turnaround towards Highway 281
· The building is on your immediate right. One International Center.
From the South: from Downtown, Corpus Christi and surrounding areas
· Take the highway 281 north to I-410 West
· Merge on to I-410 West and exit at McCullough St - Take the turn around and follow the access road past Jones Maltsberger Rd - One International Center will be on your right.
From the East:
· From I-10 West merge onto I-410 North
· Continue on until you come to I-35 North
· Take I-35 North to I-410 West
· Take the Jones Malstberger exit and take the turnaround towards Highway 281
· The building is on your right. One International Center. Parking is located on the east and back of the building.
From the West: from the San Angelo area
· Take I-10 East to I-410 East
· Take I-410 East to the Jones Maltsberger Exit
· One International Center will be on the Right just passed Jones Malterberger.
· Parking on the east and rear of the building.