What to Expect at
Your First Appointment
- When you arrive at the center, we ask you to please remain in your vehicle and call our toll-free number to notify us. We will welcome you in as soon as the consultant is ready to see you.
- You will be required to wear protective gear including gloves and a face mask that HairClub will provide.
- You will be asked to complete a brief health screening questionnaire. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, you will be required to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- A staff member will take your temperature before your consultation with an expert. Depending on state requirements for acceptable temperature or fever, you may be asked to re-schedule your appointment.
- We are following a No Guest Policy, which includes no children. The only exception is guests who assist clients with mobility issues.
- Note that we are scheduling our appointments in a way that limits the amount of people in our center. In addition, before and after your visit, our staff will be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces including the equipment used to analyze your hair and scalp.
- Also note that for our customers’ protection, our staff is also required to take precautionary measures daily upon their arrival, including a temperature check, wearing CDC recommended PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment), including masks and gloves..