What to Expect at
Your First Appointment
- You will be required to wear a face mask provided by HairClub.
- You will be asked to complete a brief health screening questionnaire. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, you will be required to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- A staff member will take your temperature before your consultation with an expert. Depending on state requirements for acceptable temperature or fever, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- You are allowed to bring only 1 guest to your consultation however, this does not include children. In addition, your guest will be required to comply with the above check-in process.
- Note that we are scheduling our appointments in a way that limits the amount of people in our center. In addition, before and after your visit, our staff will be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces including the equipment used to analyze your hair and scalp.
- Also note that for our customers’ protection, our staff is also required to take precautionary measures daily upon their arrival, including a temperature check, wearing CDC recommended PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment), including masks and gloves.