From styling advice to exclusive products available only to Hair Club members, you will get top quality hair care from the hair loss experts.
If you’ve tried other hair loss products before, we understand how frustrating it can be when they don’t work. Our solutions are different. We’ve been in business for over 40 years and in that time we’ve developed proven solutions that offer real results.
Have you been a customer of another hair loss company? If so, we invite you to come in and compare our solutions and superior customer service. We understand that change can be difficult and that you may be attached to your stylist, but once you visit Hair Club, we know you’ll be amazed.
Come in today to meet our Center Manager and our team of licensed stylists. They are ready to help you achieve astonishing results!
Hair Club Oxnard is located across the street from Food 4 Less gas station in a glass, 22-story building. Our building shares the same parking lot as Chase Bank, Marriott Hotel and The Habit.
PARKING: Parking is free. There’s also 2-hour free parking around the building for all visitors.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: We are located close to the 101 Freeway, where you can have access to the Amtrack Train, Greyhound and Gold Coast (local transit bus).
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Saturdays you must sign in with the building security guard. You will then be escorted by the security guard as the elevators need key access on this specific day.
From the North:
· Coming from I-5 South, take CA-126 W (Exit 172, towards Ventura / Newhall Ranch Rd)
· Turn right on State Route 126 / CA-126 W
· Merge onto CA-118 via Exit 5 toward Saticoy
· Turn right on E. Vineyard Avenue / CA-232 and continue to follow E. Vineyard Avenue
· Turn left onto W. Esplanade Drive and Hair Club will be on the right side.
From the South:
· From the Burbank Airport: Head South on N. Hollywood Way towards the Airport
· Turn right onto West Alameda Avenue
· Merge onto CA-134 W
· Take US-101 N. towards Ventura
· Take the Vineyard Avenue exit towards Oxnard
· Turn left onto East Vineyard Avenue
· Turn left onto East Esplanade Drive and Hair Club will be on the right side.
From the East:
· From Oxnard Airport: Head East on 5th Street to Ventura Road
· Make a left at Ventura Road (North) to Vineyard
· Turn right (East) on Vineyard Avenue
· Cross over to Oxnard Blvd. and turn right on Esplanade Drive
From the West:
· Head East towards Main St. / CA-78 / CA-86
· Continue to follow CA-86 North
· Keep going straight to go onto CA-86 North
· CA-86 N becomes I-10 W
· Merge onto CA-57 N. / Orange Fwy N. via Exit 42 toward I-210
· Merge onto I-210 W. / Football Fwy W via the exit on the left towards Pasadena
· Keep left to take CA-110 / Del Mar BI /California BI / Ventura
· CA-134 W. / Ventura Fwy W. becomes US-101 N
· Take the Vineyard Ave. / CA-232 exit, Exit 62A
· Turn left onto E. Vineyard Avenue / CA-232. Continue to follow E. Vineyard Avenue
· Turn left onto W. Esplanade Drive
Everyone at hair club are very warm and friendly. They make you feel like being part of the team and know you by first name. Sandra is an amazing hair stylist listens to your needs and exceeds your expectations. I couldn't be happier with this place
Sept. 9, 2017
Friendly family like atmosphere. Clean and professional environment. Knowledge staff. Love coming to my appointments.
Aug. 30, 2017
I love my stylist the lovely sandy&kristen always attentive and sweet... Definitely always makeing me feel good... from day one always answering My questions can't forget Isabel (izzy) highly recommend Hairclub of Oxnard.
Aug. 29, 2017
I was adopted by this fun family in September of 2016. I was looking for feedback on the condition of my hair follicles and a solution to preventing hair loss and enriching current and future hair strands. I listened to their strategy and sold out to their methods. They made me aware of the unpleasant truths and the comforting lies and for that I gained much gratitude for their principles. Compliments on my hair have increased over this past year by the multiples. I only know this because this year more than any I remember being referred to as the guy with great hair.
Aug. 26, 2017
I have been going to the Hair Club in Raleigh for the past 3 years. I was extremely depressed over the amount of hair loss I was experiencing and after going to doctors, trying different shampoos and vitamins (with no success), I was very lucky to see a commercial about what the Hair Club in Raleigh has to offer and it has changed my daily life drastically. My hair is back!!! I no longer tread going out which allows me to participate and volunteer my time in many activities. I look forward to my visits at the Hair Club, mainly because I always have an enjoyable time with my stylist, Kaitlyn F, who has become more like a friend. She is very knowledgeable about my condition, what products I should use for my continued success, and styles my hair just the way I like it.
Aug. 14, 2017