For the past 40 years, HairClub has been helping people who are experiencing all levels of hair loss. We have a solution for everyone. We’d love to sit down with you for an hour and give you complete hair health checkup, and share with you:
HairClub is not merely a company or brand. We're a family of hair health experts whose mission is to help people get the hair they love. We genuinely believe life is better when you love your hair. Over 40-years and more than half-a-million clients have formed us into who we are today. Your journey to hair you love will shape us into who we are tomorrow. We’d be happy to tell you about our products and services, all of which are designed to help you love your hair, and live your life™.
From our EXT Extreme Hair Therapy® to laser hair treatments, HairClub has you covered. If you see your hair thinning, we can help.
Our hair restoration solutions include FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) hair transplants*, Plasma Rich Platelet therapies*, and our pioneering BioGraft®* which combines transplantation and hair systems to give you a fuller-looking head of hair.
So, schedule an appointment today to find out which solution or combination of solutions is right for you!
At HairClub, we're happy to offer you:
Hair Club Oxnard is located across the street from Food 4 Less gas station in a glass, 22-story building. Our building shares the same parking lot as Chase Bank, Marriott Hotel and The Habit.
PARKING: Parking is free. There’s also 2-hour free parking around the building for all visitors.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: We are located close to the 101 Freeway, where you can have access to the Amtrack Train, Greyhound and Gold Coast (local transit bus).
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Saturdays you must sign in with the building security guard. You will then be escorted by the security guard as the elevators need key access on this specific day.
From the North:
· Coming from I-5 South, take CA-126 W (Exit 172, towards Ventura / Newhall Ranch Rd)
· Turn right on State Route 126 / CA-126 W
· Merge onto CA-118 via Exit 5 toward Saticoy
· Turn right on E. Vineyard Avenue / CA-232 and continue to follow E. Vineyard Avenue
· Turn left onto W. Esplanade Drive and Hair Club will be on the right side.
From the South:
· From the Burbank Airport: Head South on N. Hollywood Way towards the Airport
· Turn right onto West Alameda Avenue
· Merge onto CA-134 W
· Take US-101 N. towards Ventura
· Take the Vineyard Avenue exit towards Oxnard
· Turn left onto East Vineyard Avenue
· Turn left onto East Esplanade Drive and Hair Club will be on the right side.
From the East:
· From Oxnard Airport: Head East on 5th Street to Ventura Road
· Make a left at Ventura Road (North) to Vineyard
· Turn right (East) on Vineyard Avenue
· Cross over to Oxnard Blvd. and turn right on Esplanade Drive
From the West:
· Head East towards Main St. / CA-78 / CA-86
· Continue to follow CA-86 North
· Keep going straight to go onto CA-86 North
· CA-86 N becomes I-10 W
· Merge onto CA-57 N. / Orange Fwy N. via Exit 42 toward I-210
· Merge onto I-210 W. / Football Fwy W via the exit on the left towards Pasadena
· Keep left to take CA-110 / Del Mar BI /California BI / Ventura
· CA-134 W. / Ventura Fwy W. becomes US-101 N
· Take the Vineyard Ave. / CA-232 exit, Exit 62A
· Turn left onto E. Vineyard Avenue / CA-232. Continue to follow E. Vineyard Avenue
· Turn left onto W. Esplanade Drive
Everyone at hair club are very warm and friendly. They make you feel like being part of the team and know you by first name. Sandra is an amazing hair stylist listens to your needs and exceeds your expectations. I couldn't be happier with this place
Sept. 9, 2017
Friendly family like atmosphere. Clean and professional environment. Knowledge staff. Love coming to my appointments.
Aug. 30, 2017
I love my stylist the lovely sandy&kristen always attentive and sweet... Definitely always makeing me feel good... from day one always answering My questions can't forget Isabel (izzy) highly recommend Hairclub of Oxnard.
Aug. 29, 2017
I was adopted by this fun family in September of 2016. I was looking for feedback on the condition of my hair follicles and a solution to preventing hair loss and enriching current and future hair strands. I listened to their strategy and sold out to their methods. They made me aware of the unpleasant truths and the comforting lies and for that I gained much gratitude for their principles. Compliments on my hair have increased over this past year by the multiples. I only know this because this year more than any I remember being referred to as the guy with great hair.
Aug. 26, 2017
I have been going to the Hair Club in Raleigh for the past 3 years. I was extremely depressed over the amount of hair loss I was experiencing and after going to doctors, trying different shampoos and vitamins (with no success), I was very lucky to see a commercial about what the Hair Club in Raleigh has to offer and it has changed my daily life drastically. My hair is back!!! I no longer tread going out which allows me to participate and volunteer my time in many activities. I look forward to my visits at the Hair Club, mainly because I always have an enjoyable time with my stylist, Kaitlyn F, who has become more like a friend. She is very knowledgeable about my condition, what products I should use for my continued success, and styles my hair just the way I like it.
Aug. 14, 2017