|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Prevention & Regrowth
Whether you’re protecting against potential hair loss, or your hair is just starting to thin, our preventative and regrowth options can be your first line of defense.
Achieve transformation on your terms. Hair replacement is the quickest and easiest way to get full, natural-looking hair, ideal for moderate to severe hair loss.
Our cutting-edge FUE and FUT surgical procedures offer permanent restorative solutions for those with enough healthy follicles for hair transplants.
----------GRAND OPENING DAY----------
HairClub Walnut Creek is in a 7-story yellow and peach office building with stucco exterior and many windows. The 3003 Oak Rd building is located between Las Juntas Way and Wayne Drive. There is a Grey and glass building (Building 3000) right across the street from our suite. The building across the street to the right of HairClub, is the AAA Insurance building and the building across the street to the left of HairClub is the Vodaphone Plaza. The suite to the left of HairClub is Spectrum Credit Union.
PARKING: Parking is Not Free/validated.
There is street parking with certain time restrictions in front of our HairClub suite (Not metered).
There is a parking garage located behind the building and can be entered from either side on the building on Las Juntas Way or Wayne Drive. There are signs for the parking garage on each side if the building.
Parking rates are $1.00 per 30 minutes or any fraction thereof with a daily max of $12.00. The parking garage is open 24/7 (Including Saturdays).
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Use the BART. Take the Yellow line and Exit at the Pleasant Hill/Contra Costa Centre Station.
The station is kitty corner to the HairClub building on the opposite side of Oak Rd.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is not an elevator as the HairClub suite has direct access from street/parking garage level. The suite is not inside of the main tower of the building and customers cannot access the HairClub suite from the lobby of the main tower.
The main tower has a blue MassMutual sign at the top of the tower and there is also a red monument in front of main building entrance doors on the on the sidewalk, that reads 3003 Oak and company logos such as Coca Cola, MassMutual and Delmonte (Foods). The HairClub logo is not on this monument but above our suite doors.
The parking garage and entry doors to the suite will be open during HairClub business hours including Saturdays.
From the North:
· From I-680 North, take Exit 48 for Treat Blvd & Geary Rd.
· Keep right at the fork and continue toward Buskirk Ave.
· Continue on Buskirk Ave and keep left at the fork to continue on Buskirk Ave.
· Follow the signs to Chapman University and keep right to stay on Buskirk Ave.
· Turn right onto Oak Rd and HairClub will be on the right-hand side at 3003 Oak Rd.
From the South:
· From I-680 South, take Exit 48 toward Treat Blvd & Geary Rd.
· Keep right to continue toward N Main St. Take a sharp right turn onto N Main St.
· Turn left toward Pleasant Valley Dr. and continue onto Pleasant Valley Dr. and take a left onto Oak Park Blvd.
· Turn right onto the first cross-street onto Buskirk Ave and continue until you get to Oak Rd. HairClub will be on the right-hand side at 3003 Oak Rd.