Our San Antonio HairClub Center sits across the street from the San Antonio International Airport. Just a short drive from the airport, our location is ideal for travelers from Mexico and South Texas looking for effective, personalized hair restoration solutions that work! Here at the San Antonio HairClub, our team can provide all the proven HairClub services that you've come to expect. No matter the severity of your hair loss, we will work with you to find solutions that restore your confidence and help you love your hair again!
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Prevention & Regrowth
Whether you’re protecting against potential hair loss, or your hair is just starting to thin, our preventative and regrowth options can be your first line of defense.
Achieve transformation on your terms. Hair replacement is the quickest and easiest way to get full, natural-looking hair, ideal for moderate to severe hair loss.
Our cutting-edge FUE and FUT surgical procedures offer permanent restorative solutions for those with enough healthy follicles for hair transplants.
Hair Club San Antonio is in a 15-story glass building at the intersection of Loop 410 and Highway 281 across from the San Antonio Airport. One International Center is the name of the building. We are located on the 11th floor in suite #1110. When you exit the elevator, we are located in Suite #1110 with the double door entrance.
PARKING: Free parking is available in the rear and sides of the building for all customers.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Metropolitan Transit www.viainof.net Local #: 210-362-2020. Toll Free #: 866-362-2020. Hearing impaired #: 210-362-2019. Taxi service #: 210-222-2222
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Saturdays the front doors to the building are locked at 1:00 PM. Doors also lock on weekdays at 6:00 PM. Please call 210-832-0024 to gain access to the building.
From the North:
· Take I-35 South to I-410 West
· Merge onto I-410 West
· Proceed on I-410 to the Jones Maltsberger Exit and take the turnaround towards Highway 281.
· The building is on your right. One International Center.
From the South: North on I-35
· Take I-35 North
· Merge right onto I-410 West
· Proceed on I-410 to the Jones Maltsberger Exit and take the turnaround towards Highway 281
· The building is on your immediate right. One International Center.
From the South: from Downtown, Corpus Christi and surrounding areas
· Take the highway 281 north to I-410 West
· Merge on to I-410 West and exit at McCullough St - Take the turn around and follow the access road past Jones Maltsberger Rd - One International Center will be on your right.
From the East:
· From I-10 West merge onto I-410 North
· Continue on until you come to I-35 North
· Take I-35 North to I-410 West
· Take the Jones Malstberger exit and take the turnaround towards Highway 281
· The building is on your right. One International Center. Parking is located on the east and back of the building.
From the West: from the San Angelo area
· Take I-10 East to I-410 East
· Take I-410 East to the Jones Maltsberger Exit
· One International Center will be on the Right just passed Jones Malterberger.
· Parking on the east and rear of the building.