Get a Free Hair Health Checkup
Hello, thank you for your interest in HairClub. How may I help you?
For the past 40 years, HairClub has been helping people who are experiencing all levels of hair loss. We have a solution for everyone. We’d love to sit down with you for an hour and give you complete hair health checkup, and share with you:
HairClub is not merely a company or brand. We're a family of hair health experts whose mission is to help people get the hair they love. We genuinely believe life is better when you love your hair. Over 40-years and more than half-a-million clients have formed us into who we are today. Your journey to hair you love will shape us into who we are tomorrow. We’d be happy to tell you about our products and services, all of which are designed to help you love your hair, and live your life™.
With advancements in science and technology, it is now possible to regrow your hair. HairClub’s hair regrowth solutions are non-surgical options that have shown to regrow hair when used as directed.
You can get back more voluminous hair. HairClub's replacement solutions fashion new hair to areas of the scalp that have thin or no hair. Replacement solutions are fast, and you'll see results after your first styling session.
Our hair restoration solutions include FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) hair transplants*, and our pioneering BioGraft®* which combines transplantation and hair systems to give you a fuller-looking head of hair.
So, schedule an appointment today to find out which solution or combination of solutions is right for you!
At HairClub, we're happy to offer you:
Please note: As we respect your privacy, and depending on building rules, the signs on our center doors do not usually read “HairClub.” Some may be simply labeled H.C., H.C.M. or H.C.M.W.
Hair Club Amarillo is located in the Atrium Building, a three story cream brick building with a blue roof. The center is located on the main level.
PARKING: Parking is free.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: City Bus - Panhandle Transit: 806-372-2531. Yellow Cab: 806-371-8294. Bob's Taxi Service: 806-372-1800.
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Saturday’s please use the East Side Entrance only as the building doors are locked. Once on the East side, proceed to the glass doors and inside the door to your right is a call button. Use the call button to contact us. Once you have pushed the button and we answer, push the button again to talk back. We will unlock the door from inside the suite. We will come to escort you to HCM/HCW Suite 190.
From the North:
· Take Dumas Highway (Highway 287) South
· You will pass by Thompson Park and Wonderland Amusement Park
· About 1/2 a mile after you have passed 24th Street, the road will split.
· You can take either Taylor Street or Pierce Street. Both streets are one way - heading South
· Continue South through the Downtown area towards I-40 West
· Stay in the right hand lane and look for the signs for I-40 West (Tucumcarie)
· Take the entrance ramp onto I-40 West
· Proceed on I-40 West Exit 66 (Bell Street)
· Stay on the access road through one stop light
· Stay in right hand lane on the access road, Red Roof Inn sits west of the Atrium Building. If you pass the yield sign and bus bench, you have gone too far
From the South:
· Take I-27 North to Exit #66 (Bell Street)
· At the traffic light at the end of the ramp, turn left
· Proceed North on Bell Street to I-40
· As you approach the intersection of Bell Street and I-40, get into the left hand lane
· Continue through the light and pass over I-40
· At the first light after the overpass, turn left onto the I-40 access road headed west
· Stay on the access road. Red Roof Inn sits next door to us.
· Get into the right hand lane and make a right into the first driveway after the Red Roof Inn. This is the driveway for the Atrium building. If you pass the yield sign, you have gone too far
From the South: Highways only
· Take I-27 North to Exit #123B (the Downtown interchange)
· Merge left to take I-40 West to Exit #66 (Bell Street)
· The Red Roof Inn sits next door to the Atrium Building
· Get into the right hand lane and make a right into the first driveway after the Red Roof Inn. If you pass a yield sign and bus bench, you have gone too far
From the East:
· Take I-40 West to Exit #66 (Bell Street)
· Keep going until you see the Red Roof Inn which sits west to the Atrium Building
· Get into the right hand lane and make a right into the first driveway after the Red Roof Inn. If you pass the yield sign and bus bench, you have gone too far
From the West:
· Take I-40 East to Exit #66 (Bell Street)
· Stay in the left lane when exiting
· The left hand lane will make a U-turn over I-40 onto the access road that runs alongside I-40
· Make sure you do not get back onto I-40 heading west
· Stay on the access road heading west. If you pass the yield sign and bus bench, you have gone too far
Aug. 8, 2018
The Amarillo, Texas center of Hair Club is an outstanding facility staffed by some of best ladies you could ever want to know. They have always treated me with respect and have always listened and been attentive to my needs and preferences. From the start, Donna (manager) was informative and walked me through options without the slightest bit of pressure or pitchy sales talk. Once I made my decision, she guided me through the steps and introduced me to Monica, my stylist. Monica is a Supervisor and Hair Club Veteran of more than 17 years. She is nothing short of an incredible talent and has conquered any issue I have ever had with the system and program I chose. Amber ( the receptionist has always done what ever is necessary to make my appointments work out with my busy and changing schedule. Her freindly greeting and smile and disposition lets a client know that they are in a place that cares about them.
July 18, 2018
Everyone is friendly and professional. Center could use a little bit of a remodel and redecoration.
June 23, 2018
I have been going for about 12 years now. Montica is the only one I will allow to cut my hair in and trim.
I understand you need to allow new employees to gain experience but there comes a time when the new employee has still not learned. I'm tired of my hair being applied crooked, tape not all the way to the edges. Hair not being cleaned before being re-applied. It seems the price keeps going up but the product and the service has not. Very disappointing.
Dec. 14, 2015
Due to Alopecia, my hair had been thinning for a number of years. After having surgery in 2004, it really became thin to the point of embarrassment. My nail technician had a client who had gone to Hair Club, and suggested that I schedule a consultation with them. Going to Hair Club in 2007 was the best decision I've ever made. Montica, Aamber, and Donna are professional... and yet I still get to enjoy the friendly, down to earth atmosphere. Having my hair gave me back my self pride and confidence. Any client would be proud to have the team in Amarillo work with them.
Oct. 28, 2015
I have been a client for 13 years.
I go to Amarillo Hairclub every week.
The staff are always friendly. Montica does an Awesome job on my hair & is the only one I let cut my new hair in.
Oct. 27, 2015
Overall service at this location is great. i've been there twice (not my home center) and the stylists were courteous and helpful.
Oct. 30, 2011