You’ll find the San Diego HairClub on the ground floor of the Foley Parking Structure. Situated on the corner of 5th and A Streets, our convenient location is home to a team of specialized, experienced staff who will address any and all of your hair loss needs. Our beautiful storefront salon has an open layout, creating a warm, fun environment. At the same time, we maintain the personalized HairClub Total Hair Solution area where you receive custom consultations and plans to restore your hair to a thick, healthy state. Our team works tirelessly to provide effective, personalized solutions to each of our clients. When you visit us here in San Diego, you’ll feel like family and walk away loving your hair!
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Prevention & Regrowth
Whether you’re protecting against potential hair loss, or your hair is just starting to thin, our preventative and regrowth options can be your first line of defense.
Achieve transformation on your terms. Hair replacement is the quickest and easiest way to get full, natural-looking hair, ideal for moderate to severe hair loss.
Our cutting-edge FUE and FUT surgical procedures offer permanent restorative solutions for those with enough healthy follicles for hair transplants.
The building is 7 stories tall and HairClub is on the first floor at street level:
• The building first floor at street level and has a stucco exterior finish painted white with Orange accent walls
• There is a parking garage above and below the first floor with a dark bronze metal facade around the perimeter. The building is on the corner of A St and 5th Ave
• There is a "FOLEY PARKING @ 5th/A" sign protruding out on the corner of the building
• There are 3 entrances into the center
• The entrance on 5th Ave leads directly into the Hairclub member/consult reception area. There is HairClub window film with images installed on the windows and door at this entrance
• The entrance on A St is at the corner and leads directly into the open salon reception area
• There is also an entrance into the suite from the parking garage stairwell
Exterior facade mounted HAIRCLUB signs will be installed soon (Still pending City approval). There will be one on A St and one on 5th Ave on either side of the corner
Union Bank is on the opposite corner of Fifth Ave. Paul Mitchell Beauty School is located across the street on A St on the block prior to the HairClub. Associated Barber College is located across the street on 5th Ave. There is a high rise government office building directly across the street on the corner of A St and 5th Ave
Different Parking Details: Hair Club San Diego is located in the corner of 5th Ave and A St. (501 A St. Suite 101 San Diego CA 92101) The numbers 501 are printed on the building (ground floor of Foley Parking @ 5th/A). PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: MTS Phone number: 619-233-3004
• Customers can park in the parking garages above and below the suite. The main parking garage with 6 floors of parking has an entrance on A St right after passing the HairClub suite. There is also a basement garage below the suite with an entrance on 5th Ave prior to the HairClub suite.
• There is street parking and other parking lots in the neighborhood
•Once parked, you can enter the Hairclub directly from the garage stairwell with access into the HairClub suite or take the stairwell to the street level and enter HairClub from either exterior entrance. There is also an elevator from the parking garage that will take you to the street level on 5th Ave and then enter through one of the exterior street level entrances.
Is Parking free? --> No, garage payment instructions are in the parking garage with Kiosks to pay at and there is an App that can be downloaded for payments. For street parking, follow City street parking signs
From the North: From I-5 South, take I-5 South take exit 17 for Front St toward Civic Center follow signs for 2nd Ave take Fourth Ave to A St.
From the South: Take I-5 North take exit 16B for 6th Avenue toward Downtown keep right at the fork and continue toward Elm St take Fourth Ave to A St.
From the East: Take I-8 West take exit 4A to merge onto CA-163 toward Downtown take exit 1B for I-5 N/4th Ave continue on 4th Ave/Fourth Ave then turn left onto A St.
From the West: Head East on Harbor Island Dr turn left to stay on Harbor Island Dr turn right onto North Harbor Dr turn left onto West Ash St use the left lane to turn right onto Kettner Blvd then turn left onto West A St.