Our West Toronto HairClub sits right above the King Subway Station with Desjardins Bank next door. The center has a fast, edgy, and energetic atmosphere that you’d expect from the bustling center of a metropolitan city. At the same time, we’ve cultivated a comfortable, familiar setting in our salon that makes you feel right at home. When you come to the West Toronto HairClub, we treat you like family. Our entire team listens to your needs, concerns, and wants, and then we work to formulate a custom plan that will restore both your hair and your confidence!
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Prevention & Regrowth
Whether you’re protecting against potential hair loss, or your hair is just starting to thin, our preventative and regrowth options can be your first line of defense.
Achieve transformation on your terms. Hair replacement is the quickest and easiest way to get full, natural-looking hair, ideal for moderate to severe hair loss.
Our cutting-edge FUE and FUT surgical procedures offer permanent restorative solutions for those with enough healthy follicles for hair transplants.
PARKING: Parking is not available & unfortunately we do NOT validate parking. It will cost on average $20 - $30 for Downtown parking.
PUBLIC TRANSPORATION: Toronto Transit Commission- www.ttc.ca- 416-393-4636
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Saturdays only, guests must use the front entrance of the building (King Street). Please press 0550# on the key pad and the office will buzz you in. The elevators will become active and bring you up to the suite.
Public transportation directions
- Scarborough route, transfer to bloor-danforth subway
- Transfer to yonge-university-spadina subway
- Exit king station.
- Depart and head west on king street east (19 meters), go straight on king street w. (37 meters)
- Bloor-danforth subway, transfer to yonge-university-spadina subway
- Exit king station
- Depart and head west on king street east (19 meters), go straight on king street West (37 meters)
- Head south on the yonge-university-spadina
- Exit king station
- Depart and head west on King Street east E (19 Meters), go straight on King Street West (37 Meters).
- Head south on yonge-university-spadina subway
- Exit king station Depart
- Head west on King Street East (19 Meters), go straight on King Street West (37 Meters).
- Take Highway-404 South toward Toronto, take Highway-401 Exit
- Take the DON VALLEY PKWY / HWY-401 E/ RTE-401 E then merge onto Don Valley Parkway South. Don Valley Parkway south
- This becomes Bay Street / York Street, Turn right onto Yonge Street / Highway-11 and then turn left onto King Street W.
- Go Northeast on Harbor Street/ Lake Shore Boulevard West / Highway 2 East toward Yonge Street / Highway-11,
- Make a slight left on Yonge St. / Highway-11
- Then turn left on King Street West
- Take HWY-401 West merge onto Don Valley Parkway South
- EXIT 375. Don Valley Parkway South becomes Gardiner Expressway West
- Take the Yonge Street exit toward Bay Street. / York Street
- Turn Right onto Yonge Street / Highway 11 then turn left onto King Street West
- Take QEW towards Toronto, keep left to take Gardiner Expressway East toward Toronto. Take the York Street / Bay Street exit toward Yonge Street
- Keep left to take the ramp toward Highway-11 / Yonge / Queens Quay
- Turn slight right onto Harbor Street / Lake Shore Boulevard West / Highway-2 East., then turn slight left onto Yonge Street / Highway-11 and then turn left on King Street West