You’ll find the Bloomington HairClub within The Illinois House between Center and Madison on the North side of the street. Our easily accessible center prides itself of providing effective solutions for your hair loss no matter your needs! We are truly a full-service hair replacement salon. We can help everyone! Our group works together as a team to pool our knowledge and skills, providing top-notch service and a fun and interesting visit for each client. You’ll hear laughter coming from the styling rooms and the occasional singing from the hallways! We will not only meet your expectations for great hair, but your appointments will also be a comfortable, enjoyable, and fun experience.
Hair Regrowth Our Bloomington location offers a portfolio of in-salon and at-home regrowth solutions that are a non-surgical option and shown to regrow hair when used as directed.
Our Bloomington location offers Replacement solutions that bring new hair to areas of the scalp with thinning or no hair. Replacement solutions are fast and include Xtrands, Xtrands+, Halos, and Extensions… you'll see results after your first styling session.
Our Bloomington location offers hair restoration solutions including FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) hair transplants*, and our pioneering BioGraft®*, which combines proven transplantation and hair systems to give you a fuller-looking head of hair.
Todd Ziman is the center manager here at our Amarillo location. Todd is well educated and experienced on hair restoration and all the remarkable solutions we offer at HairClub. In addition to providing exceptional hair services, Todd also prioritizes creating a fun, comfortable environment for our clients and our team. The Bloomington HairClub is filled with laughter, we enjoy close relationships with our clients, and Todd leads our team in providing compassionate, effective solutions that you deserve. It is Todd’s mission to ensure you are satisfied with your new look and you love your hair!
PARKING: Street curb side parking is free for 90 minutes. After 90 minutes you are subject to a $10 parking ticket. There a is multi-level city parking garage 2 blocks North of our building. You enter this parking garage on Market St., which is 2 blocks North of Jefferson St. Once you pull into the parking garage, do not go straight towards the parking gates, but instead take a quick right. This area provides free parking for up to 4 hours.
From the North: Chicago
- From Chicago: I-55 South to Exit 165
- Take Business 51 (also called Main Street, and Madison Street when you get closer to us) South about 4 miles to Jefferson Street
- When the street curves right, curve with the street but stay in the left-most lane
- Make a left turn (East) onto Jefferson St. We are on the left hand side (North) of that block.
- Springfield area: Take I-55 North
- When approaching Bloomington, stay on the left
- Follow towards I-55 North Chicago
- Take Exit 160, Market Street, and turn right (East)
- Proceed about 2 miles to Madison Street
- Turn right (South) onto Madison St. and continue 2 blocks to Jefferson Street
- Turn left (East) onto Jefferson Street
- The Illinois House is on that block, on the left hand side (North) of the street
- Take I-74 West to Exit 135 (also Main Street) to the right
- Take Business 51 (Main Street) North about 3 miles, to Jefferson Street
- Make a left (West) onto Jefferson Street
- Proceed 2 blocks
- The Illinois House is on the right hand side (North) of the street, after Center and before Madison Street
- I-74 East to the I -74/I-55 interchange, exit to the right,
- Exit 127, I-55 South (towards St. Louis)
- Drive about 2 miles to Exit 160 (Market Street / Pekin)
- Turn left (East) onto Market St. Go about 2 miles to Madison St., turn right (South)
- Go 2 blocks and turn left (East) onto Jefferson Street
- The Illinois House will be on your left hand side (North) of the street
Aug. 26, 2014
April 15, 2015 I have been very pleased with the staff at the Bloomington HC. They have always been very friendly and professional on my many vists to HC. My stylist is a true professional and does excellent work on my hair. Everyone at HC makes my trip to HC very enjoyable. Steve P.
Stephen M. P.
April 15, 2014
I've been a Bloomington Hair Club member for over 15 years. The level of service is excellent and the atmosphere is discrete and comfortable. The systems are the highest quality and the service is worth the little extra that you'd spend (if any) on ordering systems on-line and left to do it yourself. They care that you're happy and get what you want. Couldn't be happier.
April 3, 2014
I have always been very satisfied with how the people at Hair Club have treated me. They are friendly, courtious and totally professional in the service that they provide. I have not had many issues in the time I have been a member, but when one arrises, the staff at HCM takes care of my needs right away to my satisfaction. A great bunch of people that treat me like someone special.
March 12, 2014
The staff in Bloomington HC has always been professional and friendly no matter which stylist I have since I started coming to Hair Club in 2002.They always make sure you are happy with your hair before you leave.I like that they have early evening appointments to fit my work schedule since I work late.
March 9, 2014
I will admit I was very nervous and skeptical before I went to the Bloomington HC center. My hair loss really bothered me, and I didn't know what to do. I researched and tried so many things that said would help with my hair, but nothing worked. After going to HC I will now admit that going to the center on the day I did, was the best decision I've made. It changed my life. They are very professional and honest, and they know what they are talking about. Today...I can't imagine what I would have done if I hadn't gone in.
Jan. 23, 2014
My experience at Hair Club has been amazing. I started going to Hair Club in august of 1998. Before I joined Hair Club I had no confidence in my appearance at all. If I couldn't wear a ball cap I would not attend any functions. I stayed home a lot. Since joining the Hair Club I have taken an office job and go everywhere. The ownership and the staff are top notch. My stylist is a perfectionist and I never leave there not feeling 100 percent about my appearance. - Sam J.
Oct. 23, 2012